If you’re looking for a cozy, safe, and spa-like environment where you can sit back and recharge with a rejuvenating IV drip, prosperIV® is exactly what you want.
The prosperIV Way, Step by Step
- Before your appointment, you’ll be asked to fill out intake forms regarding your medical, surgical, and social history, as well as current medications. A member of our clinical staff will review these forms. We encourage you to be as honest as possible on these forms, which are mandatory before your first service. Remember: prosperIV is a judgment-free zone. We just want to help you feel your best.
- When you arrive, you will be greeted by a Registered Nurse who is highly skilled in IV procedures. You will also be offered a recliner chair or private room, depending on which location you’ve chosen.
- You will be offered refreshments and the Wi-Fi password.
- A Registered Nurse will consult with you regarding the ideal drip and boosts to fit your needs as you have your vital signs taken.
- Your nurse will gently and expertly place the IV (insert the needle) and then mix your drip.
- Your nurse will connect your drip, and will start to add your boosts about 15 minutes after that, depending on which ones have been selected for you.
- You will sit and relax for approximately 45-60 minutes as the drip does its work. A Registered Nurse will be available for questions the entire time, and they will also be checking in on you.
- Your nurse will disconnect the drip and remove the IV once your drip is finished.
- Feeling refreshed, rejuvenated, and hydrated, you will check out and pre-book your next appointment.