Our health-enhancing Tri-Immune boost at prosperIV® consists of glutathione, vitamin C, and zinc all in one.
The Healthy Trinity
The Tri-Immune add-on is a power-packed blend made up of glutathione, vitamin C, and zinc. This high concentration blend of immune-boosting essentials is the ultimate enhancer to help maintain a healthy immune response.
The Stars of the Show
- Zinc is a trace mineral that plays an important part in immune health. If you’re low on zinc, you’re much more susceptible to respiratory infections.
- White blood cells are responsible for fighting off disease and infection, but in order to do this, they need plenty of glutathione.
- Vitamin C contributes supports numerous cellular functions and fights free radicals, which reduces inflammation and enhances immunity.
Supercharge Your Immune System
- Reduces cold symptoms and longevity of sickness
- Helps both production and function of white blood cells
- Plays a part in immune system response
- Assists the body in producing antibodies
- Slows down disease
- Promotes healthy aging
- Helps prevent and treat pneumonia
- Reduces severity and longevity of cold symptoms
- Controls and regulates immune responses
- Targets infected cells
- Lowers the risk of inflammatory diseases
- Prevents cellular damage
- Especially helpful for those with suppressed immunity
- Boosts white cell production to fight infections
- Protects against viruses
- Treats brain-related diseases
Going Beyond Your Everyday Drip Spa
When you choose prosperIV, you’re choosing more than just IV services. We are a drip spa that focuses not only on improving your health, but also on providing a truly elevated experience. From the moment you arrive, you will be well cared for.
We take the time to go over your selected drip and why it will be beneficial to you; you will be made comfortable, and you will be able to sit back and relax as your body receives nutrients and healing.
Our exceptional team of nurses is highly skilled in IV procedures, as each one has ICU and ER experience. They are kind, personable, and passionate — and they will help you feel comfortable, educated, and excited about your treatment…the Prosper Way!