How Are We Keeping Patients Safe? COVID-19 Policy
We require you to wear a face covering. Be sure to apply sanitizer and glove up!
We require you to let us know:
- If you have respiratory symptoms including fever and/or cough with or without shortness of breath or any other flu symptoms in the last 14 days.
- Have you been in close contact with someone with COVID-19 in the past 3 weeks?
- If you have a fever, your appointment will be rescheduled. The CDC states that a fever is 100.4°.
- Have you tested positive in the past 14 days?
How Do IV Vitamin Infusions Work?
IV, which stands for “intravenous” infusions, work by administering fluids and electrolytes directly into the bloodstream in order to receive them in a quick and safe manner. Cell absorption of the vitamins is 100% as it bypasses the digestive system and enters the blood immediately. A small needle is placed in your arm and the fluid is administered over a 45-60 min process.
How Long Does IV Vitamin Infusions Last?
After an IV infusion, you will continue to feel the effects of hydration for three to four days, and the vitamins will stay in your system for up to two weeks.
Who Administers the IV Vitamin Infusion?
IV Drips are administered by state-licensed registered nurses.
How Often Should I Have an IV Drip?
The frequency of IV vitamin infusion is determined on an individual basis to best suit your needs. For preventative health and wellness, we recommend two IV drips per month to help balance out any vitamin deficiencies or less than ideal eating habits. In some cases, with people who suffer from autoimmune diseases or conditions, continued IV vitamin infusion may be necessary for nutritional support. If you are physically active and endure tough workouts, you may need an IV drip more often to help boost metabolism and increase recovery.
Can I Have an Allergic Reaction to IV Vitamin Infusion?
At prosperIV® we always ask about allergy information before providing any treatments. Allergic reactions to vitamin infusions are extremely rare but can occur if a patient has an allergy. All vitamin information about IV Drips can be provided upon request.
prosper IV After Care
Thank you for choosing prosperIV® as part of your wellness and self-care routine! Proper aftercare is simple and will help ensure a quick recovery:
- Leave your bandaid on for at least 15 minutes after your treatment
- A small amount of bleeding at the puncture site is normal
- Keep the puncture site area clean and dry after you remove your bandage
- Avoid showering, bathing, or swimming for at least 1 hour after your treatment
- Avoid stressing the puncture site for 24 hours after your treatment
We hope that you enjoyed your prosperIV® treatment and feel renewed, rejuvenated, and ready for the rest of your week! Questions or concerns? Please do not hesitate to contact us.