At prosperIV®, we are all about hydration. There are so many ways that being properly hydrated benefits the body and even helps you look better. Our hydration IV is just what you need for replenishing fluids and sodium chloride electrolytes.
Open the Floodgates...
Our body is 70% water. Most people don’t realize that if even just 1% of that is lost, your entire balance is thrown off and you won’t function at your best. Being dehydrated makes it difficult for your cells to metabolize, and you simply won’t get through your day feeling and performing well. Hydration IV therapy is a faster, more efficient way to hydrate.
It allows your body to absorb nutrients and fluids without relying on your digestive system. Most importantly, it flushes your body to eliminate toxins. At prosperIV, our hydration IV gives you a liter of fluid, which will make you feel fantastic and energized. Not only that; it also helps you look better because hydration helps your skin and hair look their best.
Healing Hydration from Head to Toe
There are so many recharging benefits to IV hydration, including:
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Increases energy
- Helps you sleep better
- Boosts brain function and mental focus
- Makes skin and hair look healthier
- Enhances mood and reduces irritability
- Improves the function of joints and muscles, maximizing performance
- Cleanses the body
Just the Thing for a Busy Lifestyle
It’s very important to be consistent with your hydration. Including proper hydration into your wellness routine has continuous benefits — but when you’re very busy and always on the go, it can be hard to make sure you’re drinking enough water. That’s why we’re so excited to offer The Hydration IV: it’s just pure hydration to give your body that huge boost it needs to perform its best.
75% of NFL teams use IV hydration before games for peak performance!
Did You Know?
- Water is the main component of blood. It supplies cells with oxygen and nutrients, and carries waste out of the body.
- Water lubricates joints.
- Water cushions vital organs.
- Water regulates internal body temperature. Through the process of sweat production and evaporation, the body can avoid overheating, which is especially important in the summer. The blood on the skin surface is cooled, and it carries this cooling effect to the body’s interior.
Hydration IV: Fluidity for Flawless Function
If you need a little extra hydration, make sure to book an appointment with us at prosperIV. Serving Westchester County, NYC, and Fort Lauderdale, we stand apart from other IV clinics because of the relationship we build with you. We have a truly remarkable team of Registered Nurses who are passionate, gentle, and informative. They will take the time to educate you on what your body needs and why. Our clients return to prosperIV again and again because they feel safe, secure, and amazing when they leave. It’s our job to make sure you feel like your very best self, and that’s exactly what we do. If you’d like to experience The Hydration IV, we welcome you to reach out to us today.